Monday, June 2, 2008

He really hates sleeping (and eating...)

Sorry I haven't posted in a long long time. But as of late Spaghetti has been a mighty unhappy little fella when it's just the two of us. He's decided that napping is absolutely no fun. He fights it valiantly-"faking" hunger, crying, writhing around and generally refusing to go to bed. When I finally do get him to sleep, if he stays asleep for an hour and a half, it seems like a minor miracle.
And I say he "fakes" hunger because when I attempt to get him to eat, it's like everything else in the world is much more exciting. But by God, when it's time for a nap, he's like "Let's eat!!" Oy.
So all in all, he is cranky quite a bit these days. I'm hoping it's just a phase, but we're coming on three or four weeks of this behaviour (incidentally, this started not long after he finished his medicine-maybe I just had a doped-up baby for 10 weeks) and I'm not holding out much hope.
And I don't even have any new pictures to put up. Though we are going for more with Pam on Saturday. Yay!

No comments: