A LOT of last year's list is still here, but rest assured, I did update it for Christmas 2009.
And I realize that not a lot of this stuff is particularly glamorous, but it's a good list of stuff we need/want.
So here goes:
Things Christopher wants/Things Tiffany says he wants/Things no one bought him last year so they are STILL ON THE DAMN LIST
Gear with the old school Blue Jays logo
Cordless drill (we have two, neither hold a charge for long enough to finish a project)
Clothes. Clothes. Clothes. He wears a medium shirt, medium boxers and size 32 pants. But for goodness sake, please don't buy him socks.
Tiffy’s Wish List (this also covers my birthday-w00t for multi-tasking)
Big coffee mugs-extra points if you can find ones with pugs on them
Gourmet coffee/teas (but please no hazelnut)
Bubble bath/bath bombs/bath salts
Bath Goddess stuff
iPod dock (I am in no way particular about what kind, or if it works as a radio, clock or anything else)
A massage cushion (the kind you set on a chair and it gives you a massage)
Bangles
Good makeup brushes
Makeup??? LOL (I am still rebuilding after the great eye infection of '09)
A nativity set-I would prefer something simple, and unbreakable. i.e., not the Fisher Price Nativity, or the light up yard set, but something like the Willow Tree version. The full manger and other accouterments are not necessary-perhaps in later years. And unbreakable-for real. Who remembers Eddie throwing Mary down the stairs last year???
The Joy of Cooking – 75th anniversary edition
The New Basics Cookbook
Any and all of the Judith Finlayson slow cooker cookbooks
Eddie’s List
Umbrella Stroller (This one is HUGE HUGE HUGE-we absolutely need this for the trips next year-I don't want to have to carry him or his big stroller through an airport, but it seemed like a perfect gift idea, so I didn't buy one)
CDs with kids songs-especially the Barenaked Ladies kid’s CD and Mary Had a Little Amp
Wooden blocks
Plastic plates (how negligent are we that he doesn't have his own plates?)
Stainless steel sippy cups with a straw (he just does not get sippy cups that you have to tip)
Eddie-sized cutlery
No comments:
Post a Comment