Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feeling blessed

Well I had a fabulous first Mother's Day. I got a bunch of cards, a gorgeous scarf (from my Mom and Richard), an adorable picture frame (from Chris' parents-and I think I'm forgetting something else from them), a gift certificate for a pedicure (from Chris-I mean, Eddie and Dixie) and two unexpected packages.
The first arrived Friday morning, and was a beautiful bouquet from Taren (thanks girl!).The second arrived this morning and was a package from my sweet Ginny in Namibia-yeah that's right, AFRICA people. Africa. I have people who love me enough to buy me stuff and then pay to ship it from AF-RI-CA. It was a wonderful CD and a beautiful bird mobile. I love them both, and the card sure did make me cry. I miss my Ginny terribly.
So I am feeling deeply and incredibly loved and appreciated right now. It's been a good day.

No comments: