Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lookit, pictures!

Here are some pictures...HOPEFULLY THAT'S ENOUGH DISTRACTION!!
Aww crap did I say the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud?

Firstly, here's the big boy bed. We snapped these right after we set it up, so it's in the living room here instead of his room.
And his room looks so enormous and empty without the crib! (Though we did also remove the rocking chair at the same time.) But again, no pictures of the empty looking room.
I would like to add that she jumps up into his bed now if she's out when we get him out of bed. He seems to enjoy it.

Totally random picture time.
After I put him down for a nap, I find this in the kitchen:
Yes, it appears he was trying to use the mini-muffin pan as a base for a Duplo building. :)

And we had Olive Oil on Friday night while her Mommy & Daddy were at the Rider game. I captured a few pictures before Christopher left (I didn't have it together enough to capture some after he left!).
She was fascinated by him, and got very close. He seemed confused.
And the confusion continued.

No comments: