Monday, January 12, 2009

Epic Fail

I know I suck. I know it looks like we dropped off the edge of the earth. And it is completely my fault. Don't take it as judgement that we don't love you. The holidays just swallowed us whole. Visiting, baking, cooking, buying, wrapping, unwrapping, setting up, taking down, and everything else that is involved just got to be too much, and I just didn't have time. Sorry guys.
But I'm here now, which counts for something, right? And I've started a brainstorm list for blog ideas so hopefully I will be better at this from now on. But I make no promises.
In the news section, he is starting to cut his first tooth on his own.
On his own? What do I mean on his own? Well here's the short version. He got his first tooth in December. He got it as a result of falling and splitting his gum open on a bookshelf. I'm still trying to figure out he physics of that. But the split gum exposed a bit of tooth, and that tooth took advantage of the exposure and hung around. So it looks quite hilarious, this random tooth that came out of nowhere. But the "right" ones look like they are coming soon-so keep your fingers crossed.
Hopefully I will be back soon with pictures of these fabled teeth. If not, avenge my death.

No comments: