Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And now, a cop-out post

Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your Friends. 'Press FORWARD' then change all the answers so they apply to you and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:40. Of course he chooses the first morning at the sitter's to sleep in. He knew...I swear it.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Seven Pounds

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I guess Lost...

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Toast with peanut butter and Jam

6. What is your middle name?
Noelle

7. What food do you dislike?
Um, the gross ones? Liver (Mom...) is the only one I can think of

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
Oh God, when was the last time I listened to a non-Christmas CD??? I am not qualified to answer this.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler Sebring

10. Favorite sandwich?
That Calabrese Club at Bushwakker was delish. I'll say that

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Disloyal people

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Sweaters

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Scotland/Ireland

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
You are lucky I get dressed at all

15. Where would you retire to?
Let's wait till this market rebounds. Then we'll discuss it.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
This question is screwy. But luckily my most recent birthday was memorable. yay Red Lobster!

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Cheerleading! (It is SO a sport)

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
The whole internets!

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
No one!

20. When is your birthday?
December 29!

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I don't even know anymore...

22. What is your shoe size?
8

23. Pets?
Dissie!

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Um....no

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
At various points, a singer, a hairdresser, an artist and a journalist.

26. How are you today?
Completely devoid of motivation

27. What is your favorite candy?
Too many to choose-I love them all!

28. What is your favorite flower?
Lilies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Mostly I wish we could sort of freeze time right now.

30. What is you favorite pastime?
Oh God I need hobbies

31. What are you listening to right now?
My furnace running

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast

33. Do you wish on stars?
No...I'm such a cynic like that

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black with silver stripes

35. How is the weather right now?
Frickin' freezing Mr. Bigelsworth

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
I haven't talked on the phone yet

37. Favorite soft drink?
Dr. Pepper

38. Favorite restaurant?
Bushwakker

39. Hair color?
Brown

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Is it wrong that I don't really remember?

41. Summer or winter?
Go outside today and honestly tell me you prefer winter. I dare you.

42. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea?
coffee

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Can I defer since this isn't an e-mail?

46. When was the last time you cried?
Oh God, I don't even remember. And my husband left for Virginia this morning and I sent my son to the sitter's. I'm a monster!

47. What is under your bed?
dust balls

48. What did you do last night?
played with Eddie

49. What are you afraid of?
Heights mostly

50. Salty or sweet?
Chocolate covered pretzels! I'm an enigma!

51. How many keys on your key ring?
Three plus a fobbie

52. How many years at your current job?
Three-including that year's mat leave. Ha!

53. Favorite day of the week?
Friday

54. How many towns have you lived in?
Two-Regina and Moosomin *shudder*

55. Do you make friends easily?
Yes

56. How many people will you send this to?
THE WHOLE INTERNETS!!!

57. How many will respond?
Probably none….


No comments: