It's a crazy place around here these days. I'm all upside down and whatnot.
Mom and Richard are gone (hi, by the way)-they left on the 10th, and frankly, I'm not even 100% sure when they will be back. Christopher is gone-he left on Tuesday, and won't be back until Monday night. Woe is me.
But Dad is off work this week, and Auntie Sue is coming to town tomorrow.
We're still waiting for the baby to arrive, no one more anxiously than Jeff and Bethanie. So sending some serious labour vibes her way would probably be appreciated.
So yeah, I'm seriously mixed up.
News? Nothing really. I've got to get pictures arranged for a post about our weekend, so stay tuned for that.
Eddie can stand pretty steadily when he's got something to grasp, and from time to time he thinks about stepping somewhere. But it's mostly to me. I will prop him up holding onto the couch and sit next to him. He stays at the couch for a little while, then turns and grabs onto me, babbling like crazy as if to say "I am only an infant woman! What makes you think I am capable of this? What kind of mother are you? It's a good thing I love you." Then he rewards me for my poor mothering with a hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment