Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We lived through the cold

I've been meaning to update...but I'm lazy. That's how lazy I am-I don't even have the energy to make up a good excuse. That's lazy people.
Things are well in SpaghettiLand. He is still teething, and yet does not have any teeth. I think he's going to gum a hole in his hand before any teeth emerge. And I may also drown in drool.
We managed to night wean (w00t w00t), and he's even slept through the night a couple of times. Like I mean actually gone to bed and not woken up in the middle of the night at all. So hooray for that. I think it will be a while before he does that consistently, but it gives me faith that it will eventually happen.
He is also a speedy little bugger these days. He's learned to pull/push himself around on his tummy like a little army commando, and he is quick. I think it's just starting to dawn on Dixie that life is going to become much more difficult with this little speed demon on the loose.
I am not an auntie yet, but we're all waiting anxiously for baby Olivia to arrive.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...meh. And I don't even have any pictures to use as a distraction. Sorry guys, I've failed you all.

No comments: