Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stuff 'n' Things

Random things from around our house.

Birth announcements/thank you cards are mailed. Finally. I suck. Especially because I managed to forget to give one to my brother-in-law and his GF when they were here for two weeks. Then I managed to forget to send it along with the in-laws when they went to visit. And now I can't send it because I don't know their address. *Cough cough-hint hint-cough cough*

I think Eddie has a hollow leg. You would not believe the amount of food that kid can put away. Maybe it's a growth spurt, but he's not even seven months old, and he's going to eat us out of house and home!

He's making the motions that he's getting ready to crawl, but he doesn't seem to have the coordination to put it all together yet. He is, however, ridiculously good at rolling around on the floor. We need to install the new doors, like, yesterday. I think Christopher is going to start putting doors up today, but cripes this kid is growing too fast.

Also, Christmas is coming too fast. I've got two presents picked up so far, but no one is getting me their Christmas lists. And I'm not even entirely certain if my brother and his wife are going to exchange gifts with us, or if we are also going to toss money into buying a goat. (It's a long story, maybe I will tell it after we do it.) I'm 90% finished my Christmas list, and am currently considering just posting it here, rather than attempting to hide it. I'm soooo lazy. And tired.

I've got a big post to do one of these days, but I've got to finish Christmas lists and anniversary shopping (10 days!!!) and the church directory. So off I go...

2 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

You're almost done Christmas shopping? Wow! Great job!!

Spaghetti Mom said...

Oh goodness no! I'm almost done compiling a list of things for people to buy me. Boy that sounds worse than I meant.
Christmas shopping is going well though. Just the in-laws, my grandma, and the upcoming niece to buy for.