Right now, Eddie is working through a head cold, so his nose is runny and snotty like crazy. This is the first time we've really had to deal with that (all his other colds were the type where he got more congested and I had to use the nasal aspirator), and I am not gonna lie-yuck. But it does explain all the nose scrunching and snorting lately. And we thought he was just learning to make funny faces. Whoops.
And he got into his first fight last week. We were at a Friday playdate where he was laying on the floor playing with a big ball with tinkling bells in it. He was quite amused until another little boy (who is six weeks older than Spaghetti, but smaller) came up and sat next to him and tried to take the ball. That was when Spaghetti reached up, grabbed the back of the kid's shirt and yanked! The poor little boy went down like a ton of bricks and laid (lay??? lie??? I will never understand that one) there, stunned before bursting into tears. The other mom and I sort of held back giggles as we tended to the boys. She told her son "That's what happens when you steal someone else's toy." And I exclaimed that they were entirely too young for this kind of thing. I was shocked-what do you say to that??? I mean, I know he's only seven months old, but he needs to know that he can't do that! I was so unprepared!
Onto better things-I think I smell modeling contract. Think Epicure will call and ask him to appear in the catalog with the multi-pots???

No comments:
Post a Comment