Anyway, I know it has been a long, long time since I posted. But I've been raising a baby dammit! A baby who doesn't like to nap for longer than 45 minutes most days. That does not leave much time for the blogging.
Plus there was that whole surgery thing.
While I was pregnant with Spaghetti, they found a big ol' Cyst-y Von Cystenheimer (and that would be number two, for those not keeping track of the number of cysts I've had). So once baby was out, we figured we best work on getting ye olde cyst out. I got a call on June 25 that I could get in on July 2 for a regular old run-of-the-mill laproscopic surgery to remove the cyst. I arranged me a week of help with Spaghetti, and I was in! Then while they were bumbling around inside my belly, they decided to perforate my uterus and so they had to open me up. I'm okey-dokey-smokey, but it's major abdominal surgery, complete with a three-day hospital stay and six weeks of recovery. Plus any future babies (distant, distant future) will likely have to be a c-section thanks to that sweet new hole they put in my babymaker.
So that's what we've been up to. But on to cuter things. We got pictures done in June. Observe some of the cuteness.




No comments:
Post a Comment