Monday, July 28, 2008

Classified Ad

Missing: One sweet, if occasionally cranky baby boy. Likes peek-a-boo and watching his dog be a spaz. Recently began babbling (has almost mastered Mama and Dada-apparently said "igloo"). Has button nose, and would eventually have answered to Eddie.



Found: Physical doppelganger to above. However, very cranky and angry-acts like a colicky newborn, despite appearing to be nearly six months old. Does not like to sleep. Please leave a comment if this is your baby, because it isn't mine.

Seriously though, my poor monkey. I think it's those damn teeth. Though if it is, what the hell has been going on for the last two months???? He slept eight hours straight last night, after a very difficult bedtime, then woke up at 5:00 a.m. and spent around half an hour losing his damn mind when I tried to put him back to bed. I think the Tylenol may have helped. Or the fact that I gave in and held him until he slept. How am I going to do this for another year until his teeth are all in?

No comments: