Anybody there? No? Well I am back anyway. Don't expect me with any regular frequency, but now that I have quit Ye Olde Facebook, I need somewhere else to show off what is up with us (in more than 140 characters. Yeah, I'm on Twitter. What of it?).
In that vein I have a bunch of random pictures. Enjoy.
One from June - at Jurassic Barts with a T-Rex skull during our trip to P.E.I. (PPI!)
One from July - at the Calgary Zoo - picture courtesy of Auntie Dee
Then apparently we decided to skip pictures for August and September (all my pictures from August are of weddings and showers and other such non-Spaghetti related items).
Instead of a picture from October, let's watch him explain the first recognizable picture he ever drew:
(Hint: it's him with Nana and Papa.)
One from November - eating freshly-shelled nuts with Daddy (and Daddy's Movember moustache)
Two from December (because I am generous like that)
Chillin' on the couch with the iPod
My very own little Harry Potter (without being an orphan, or any magic...okay, it's just a well-placed streak of yogurt, but I love it!!!)





2 comments:
I'm here of course but you deleted your links to other blogs... I need those :) Love the pics of course. Like the real thing too!
Andrea
Sorry Andrea! The list of blogs is gone...It's just a widget and I completely deleted it. Whoops...
Post a Comment