Just thought I should say hey.
Our lives are truly unexciting (though I obviously hesitate to use the word boring). We've battled through some more illness (including a second eye infection for Eddie-keep your fingers crossed for me). We thought spring was here. Then it snowed. Chris and I figure both the "kids" wondered how long they slept for last night.
I'm mostly enjoying life back at work. It was a bit of an adjustment, but the time with adults is nice for me, and Spaghetti seems to be absolutely loving the sitter's. There's lots of kids to play with, and he even has a daycare girlfriend! Apparently he tries to smooch her. And other days he hits her. Ahhhh young love (not Chris Brown-style young love, but you know what I mean).
And I don't even have any recent pictures. The batteries on the camera are dead, which we never think of until we need the camera.
Perhaps I should go do that now...
No comments:
Post a Comment