His mounds and mounds of cards and presents.

Opening a present from Uncle Josh and Auntie Dee. All the tissue paper meant by the time he got to the present it was boring. Hence no pictures. Then a meltdown in a demand for supper.

So we indulged...and he tried to tear off his precious just-for-the-occasion bib (which turns out to be an awesome bib and has been used many times since).

The wicked baseball cake which I loved making.

And it looked so delicious that he took a swipe at it while we were trying to blow out the candles.

Then he ate the cake.

Quite happily.

And shared with Mom.

And shared with Dad.

Baby aftermath.

Bib aftermath.

Opening his Valentine's gift from the sitter. With Dixie's help (I think she's in love with the stuffed dog-they made out and it was awkward for all the guests).

Typical kid-more interested in the gifts than who it's from.

And more gift opening.

But I think he especially enjoyed the gift as big as he was.

He's the real gift, isn't he?

And though I won't post it here, there are hilarious photos of him with his birthday presents in his birthday suit. That's a scrapbook page. Hehehe.
There are many, many more pictures than this-but I cut it down for you all.
Also, stay tuned for a slideshow type thingy chronicling his first year.
No comments:
Post a Comment